Polawa Interactive e-Library & e-Resources Server System is a high capacity 3-in-1 offline e-resources server solution that provides e-Library functions, Learning Management System functions, and Virtual Internet Server functions for nursery, primary and secondary schools at zero running cost to the school management.
Polawa Interactive e-Library solution was developed through partnership with international education resource organizations with the objectives to effectively enhance digital learning
in elementary and secondary schools and also to help focus students’ interest on the educational benefits of the internet.
The followings are among the benefits that Polawa Interactive e-Resources System would afford your schools:
- Students and teachers will have instant and free access to educational websites with hundreds of thousands of educational interactive audio-visual resources, including innovative eBooks.
- Polawa Interactive e-Library can reliably serve as an alternative to internet for educational purposes and makes periodic internet subscription fully optional in elementary and secondary schools.
- Your computer rooms would be upgraded and enhanced as an interactive digital library, and therefore have your schools projected among schools running e-library.
- Learning Management System provided with the e-Library will help teachers to create and manage e-Lessons, and set computer based text/exams for their pupils and students.
- With projector or electronic board in place and in connection to the e-Library via local area network, you can make your class rooms digital and hence teachers will be helped to illustrate and demonstrate their subjects better with educational simulators.
- Students would be exposed to the educational aspect of internet without distraction by online irrelevant activities and contents display.
- With Polawa e-Library books, you will have access to numerous interactive ebooks (local and international).
How It Works?
It is a fact that many elementary schools in countries like Nigeria have low capacity in running adequate Internet connections, and only few can boast of having a functional computer lab as digital library. Moreover, majority of students who are privileged with adequate internet connections, they are less motivated in making use of the educational benefits of the internet; they are rather more interested in social and non-academic aspect of the internet, which evidently not helping their academic performances. Polawa Interactive e-library is an offline internet emulator that is meant to focus the interest of nursery, primary and secondary schools' students on the educational benefits of the internet by providing assortment of educational web games and simulators to schools local area network through garnering permission. Of course, students would be encouraged in learning digitally with much fun and without frustration due to slow or broken internet connections.
Polawa Interactive e-library is designed to be installed as a box server, and accessed instantly through web browser on any computer devices connected over wired and wireless local area network connections within the school premises.
Having us in your school or institution will afford you the opportunity to benefit from our lecture on how to help your students and teachers enhance their brainpower.